Collaboration and Academic Integrity Policy
- Lab activities are intended to strengthen student understandings and mastery of physics concepts.
- This learning requires that everybody reason through their own answers to lab assignments.
- Permitted collaboration
- It's ok to help each other figure out the instructions, discuss the videos, and help each other understand how to solve the problems..
- Limitations and requirements
- While it is ok to discuss problem-solving approaches and results, each student should determine their own answers .
- It is cheating (academic dishonesty) to submit solutions you neither discovered nor are prepared to (re)create.
- All significant collaborations and use of external sources other than class materials must be reported.
- There will be individualized quizzes (with different questions for each student) in lab class related to this homework.
- We can easily detect and will report cases of academic dishonesty.